Thursday, April 24, 2008

White Cattleyas

White Cattleyas 15" x 11"
Watercolor on Arches paper
I spent most of the day getting ready for an upcoming art exhibit at the United Nations - Geneva, which starts on the 8th of May. I still have a couple of weeks to finish up with the preparations but it's a hectic time, if you know what I mean. If you are in town, please come to see our work. Let me know in advance, so that I can add your name to the guest list. The security is so strict at the UN nowadays that, if you are not in the list, they will not allow you to enter. Sorry for that!
White Cattleyas is one of the paintings that I'm showing at the UN. I hope you like it. Have a great day!
Theresa Miller

1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

Hi Theresa- Hectic and EXCITING, I'll bet! Good luck with your upcoming show. I'm certain your paintings will be met with great appreciation by the elite and powerful there at the UN. They could use a large dose of happy, colorful flowers, right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails