Monday, November 15, 2010

Back in the USA

A view from my new studio ....
Fall foliage in my new neighborhood......



I've been back to the US since the beginning of September but have been so busy settling back in... I just can't believe I've "neglected" my blog for so long! Not all is lost, though, for I have been painting and will start posting my new paintings again, soon. I've been greatly inspired by the beauty of the fall foliage in the Washington DC/ Northern Virginia area - the abundance of deciduous trees around the neighborhood results in a fantastic show of reds, orange and yellow colors in the fall - an awe inspiring sight. What a wonderful time to be back in the USA!

4 comments:

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

Looks like a good place for a studio, quiet and nice, beautiful view Theresa, it's good to have you back!

Reyes R Vicent said...

Magnificent Fall show you show in your photographs that are of high quality. That is the richness of the artist: his great sensitivity to behold the beauty of his surroundings. Greetings. R. Vicent

theresamillerwatercolors said...

Thank you Theresa, Reys, for stopping by... Cheers!

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Welcome back to the US and welcome to the DC metro area!

The fall has been beautiful this year! Liz

Related Posts with Thumbnails