Monday, June 11, 2012

En Plein Air in oil colors and watercolors


Hello everyone! An update to my very neglected art blog: I've been enjoying my new found passion of painting en plein air in oil colors since last fall, thanks to a class I've been taking with the Art League in Alexandria, VA, with artist Sara Linda Poly. The painting above was done over the memorial day weekend in Afton, VA, when I was visiting with family ( thank you for the good times, good memories!)


Succulents
Watercolor on paper

And, Of course, I have also been painting in watercolors, as well - I hope you like it!
Cheers to all!

1 comment:

Arti said...

Theresa both of your paintings are wonderful!It must have felt good to paint outside, and have fun with the family,too.Love the succulents,too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails